Evaluation is one the most important steps in event planning. It assists an organization's growth by improving or strengthening methods and helps emerging leaders step into the role when its their turn to plan the event!
- Collect feedback from your organization/peers. Here are some sample questions you could ask at the next meeting or use Shoreline forms to collect response:
- Did the program achieve its goal?
- Were the program activities implemented as planned? If not, why not?
- What issues impeded our goals from being met (i.e. funding, logistical planning, volunteers, etc.)
- What is one highlight of the program?
- What was one area for improvement in the program?